-
December 24th, 2005, 08:11 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi all -
I have about 20 vintage CPK kids that I have had for over 20 years (bought them new), and who probably started me on my doll collecting!
Haven't gotten any "new" ones for a long, long time. Today, I found one in the toy bin at Goodwill for 1.99. She has the red-orange yarn hair with braids (still in original style). I know I have washed the shorter haired CPKs in the washing machine before to clean them up--but I've never tried it with a doll with braids. Will she survive a washing machine bath?
I want to get her fixed up for Christmas. Luckily, I have tons of extra vintage CPK clothes, so I can get her dressed as soon as I get her cleaned!
Linda
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 24, 2005 04:12 PM: Message edited by: LindaL ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks